The Yam of Endor
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A short turn-based space shooter. Collect as much food as you can, then head back to the first level to exit and save your starving space colony.
- UIO/JKL - aim your ship.
- D - Accelerate
- F (or S) - Fire a shot, if you have ammo (you're limited to three active bullets).
- E - Boost (higher acceleration if you have boost fuel).
- R (or W) - Grab a powerup or use an exit.
- Space - Do nothing (continue to move at the current velocity).
- Left stick - aim your ship.
- A - Move (accelerate or coast based on left-stick position).
- X - Fire a shot, if you have ammo.
- B - Boost (higher acceleration if you have boost fuel).
- Y - Grab a powerup or use an exit.
- Right bumper - Afterburner (if you have boost fuel).
- v and ^ - Exits (down and up).
- Green things (+, z, B, w, C, etc.) are items you can pick up.
- & (orange) - food. Collect this and and escape the asteroid alive to save your colony.
- v (red) - turrets. Rotate towards you and shoot every so often.
- O/o (purple) - acid jellies: kill you if they touch you, split in two when you shoot them.
If you run it from the command-line, you can pass a number to be used as a seed for generating the levels, or pass `-f` for fullscreen.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.